Thurs, meet up with mummy for dinner at TM. Went to metro private sale. The sales start at 7pm. Went in at abt 7.15 and there was so many people. Bought a bag, mummy got a bag either, frying pan & 2 box of chocolate.
Fri, went to dinner at cp. Got myself a black shorts from metro. Its sooooo cheap ;D
Sat, meet up with rex to get the DXO tix to sell. It was fun selling, consider myself lucky that day. Sold abt 9 tix, rex sold 2 when i left, grace sold none. lol. Left at abt 12, take bus to amk before taking a cab. Thanks to you for acc me on phone til i reached home.
Sun til today, im at home slack. Waitin for the sch application makes me nervous.
I miss your face I miss your kiss I even miss the arguments That we would have from time to time I miss you standing by my side